Make it easy for members and visitors who don’t carry checks or large amounts of cash to give with a credit or debit card on-site.
Why the Giving Kiosk App?
- Offer members the ability to swipe and tithe with their debit or credit card at a designated location
- Members also have the ability to specify the amount to be given
- Allow users to designate how their money will be spent
- Using a card eliminates a lot of the hassle normally encountered with cash or checks including: counting bills, storing, recording, potential loss, potential theft, etc.
- There is nothing for you to install, upgrade, support, or debug. When we add new features or updates, you see them instantly.
- Members don’t need an account to give
- You are not required to purchase or rent kiosk equipment from us. You can turn any computer into a self service giving kiosk.
How does it work for your organization?
- Your hosted web-based giving kiosk app is setup within 30 seconds.
- Use the web-based control panel to control the settings
- Set up a desktop touchscreen computer or a touchscreen all in one on a stand.
- Add a USB secure card reader.
- Place the system in a place where people congregate
- Follow our Kiosk preparation guide.
How does it work for kiosk users?
No user accounts required to give.
Reports and Giver Communication
When someone donates using the giving kiosk app the system automatically sends them a thank you email for their records. The system also allows the kiosk manager to download a comma separated list of donations that can be imported into your accounting system for easy end of year tax receipts.
Giving Kiosk App Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have $49 a month?
If you don’t have the money this is PERFECT for your church. We created this program because WE KNOW YOU DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY. If this can lead to more money for ministry, a good investment, not an expense. We also offer a 14 day trial to help ensure the kiosk pays for itself.
How do we know when our church should add a giving kiosk?
You need a giving kiosk when you need to increase your giving. People want to give, but they don’t carry large amount of cash or a checkbook. A giving kiosk is easy option for giving that does not require the user to create an account in advance.
Do you offer support for the Giving Kiosk App?
Yes! We answer your questions and resolve any issues that come along. Simply use the contact form in the app dashboard, or send us an email at email@example.com.
Is there telephone support for the Giving Kiosk App?
No, we do not offer telephone support. The written record created by a text-based ticketing system solves problems efficiently and effectively, and archives those solutions for future reference in a way that telephone conversations cannot.
Do I need to buy anything else to use the Giving Kiosk App?
You need a Stripe* or PayPal* Payments Pro account, a computer with a touch screen monitor, and an optional card reader. Get more info about setting up a giving kiosk in your small to mid size church.
Will you teach me how to use the Giving Kiosk App?
The Giving Kiosk App subscribers get access to step-by-step set up instructions for the Giving Kiosk App. If you need further assistance, use the contact form in your account, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to signup for a free trial?